A student council is a group of selected and volunteer students who work together with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide a way for students to express themselves and provide assistance in school subjects and activities, providing student leadership experience and encouraging students.
Goals of Student Council
● Promote Citizenship.
● Promote Scholarships.
● Promote Leadership.
● Promote Human Relations.
● Promote Cultural Values.
The purpose of the Student Council
● Creating and provide leadership and service opportunities in local schools and communities.
● To arrange a living workshop on the democratic process through activities such as elections, participation in the Constituent Assembly, etc.
● To bring respect for law and order and to promote the general welfare of schools and communities.
● Provide an effective way for students to grow in expression and self-instruction.
● Develop student potential and encourage young talent to become well-known, honest, interested, and active citizens.